Installation under Android
Installing Google Authenticator
To install Google Authenticator on your Android device, it must have Android version 2.1 or newer.
2. Search for Google Authenticator.
3. Download and install the application.
Configuring Google Authenticator
To enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for your hosting Control Panel, using Google Authenticator on your Android device, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your hosting Control Panel and go to the Account Profile section. Under Two-Factor Authentication, click the button Enable. You will see a similar to the following screen:
3. There are two ways to set up Google Authenticator:
4. Keep the secret key in a safe place. It will be needed in case you reinstall Google Authenticator, as well as to regain access to the Control Panel in case you lose your mobile device.
5. Enter the security token generated by Google Authenticator in the field Generated Token, your current Control panel password, and click the button Check the token and enable 2FA. 2FA is now set up - you can log in to your hosting Control Panel only with a security token generated by your Google Authenticator.