Uploading with FileZilla for Mac
1. Visit the FTP Manager in the hosting account control panel.
2. Click the Config File button there for the FTP user you wish to connect with.
3. Click the Download config file button to download the XML configuration file to your local computer.
4. Use the File/Import menu of FileZilla to import the configuration file to the program.
5. Use the Site Manager of FileZilla to connect with the newly imported configuration.
1. Open FileZilla.
2. From the menu bar click File -> Site Manager.
3. If you are adding an FTP site for the first time, FileZilla will offer you to configure New site directly. Otherwise, click on the New Site button to create a new FTP site.
Type your domain name in the Host field. In this manual we are using example.com, but you should replace that with your actual domain name.
4. Click the Transfer Settings tab.
Set the Transfer mode to Passive.